We are the team of SAK Service. SAK Service is a partner company of Sprachenakademie Aachen. We offer different types of rooms for rent – on a daily or monthly base.
- Are you planning to move to Aachen to take a German course?
- Are you looking for a room for the first days, weeks or months of your studies in Aachen?
- Do you need a temporary accommodation for a job in Aachen?
We will be pleased to support you!
Which types of accommodation do we rent out?
We rent out single and twin rooms in international shared flats. All room types are equipped with beds (bedding included), desks, closets and chairs. Internet access is included in the rent.
The flats are located in Aachen’s city centre. Participants of German courses can reach Sprachenakademie within a walking distance of 15 minutes. A maximum of 6 persons will live in one shared flat and share a kitchen and a bathroom. Men and women will be accommodated seperately.
We rent out all our rooms either on a daily basis or for fixed monthly periods (for language course participants: module periods). It is also possible to extend a monthly or module booking period by a certain number of additional nights. We will gladly inform you about the fees for an extension upon request.
|Room type||Location||Facilities||Per month/module||Per night|
|Single room (shared flat)||Aachen city centre||Several persons share kitchen & bathroom||€520||from €42|
|Bed in twin room (shared flat)||Aachen city centre||Several persons share kitchen & bathroom||€320||from €22|
What you should keep in mind
- Book early: The number of available rooms is limited. Please contact us as early as possible so we can check if there will be free rooms during you preferred period of stay.
- Rent: The rent for the whole duration of your stay needs to be paid up front. Once we have received your payment we will gladly issue you a booking confirmation document.
- Rental period: The rental periods are based on calendar months or, for language course participants, on the module dates of Sprachenakademie. Move-in and move-out dates will be determined at the time of booking.
- Deposit: Before you move into your room, you will have to pay a deposit of €250 which you can transfer to us together with your rent. This sum will be paid back once you move out if you leave the room in a good condition.
- Liability insurance: We recommend all our tenants to take out a private liability insurance (very common in Germany): In case you should unintentionally cause some damage in your room or apartment, the liability insurance can cover the costs that you would otherwise have to cover yourself. We would be pleased to advise you on this topic.
- Cancellation/rebooking: You can cancel or change your room booking until 28 days (4 weeks) before the beginning of your rental period at the latest. We will charge a processing fee for each rebooking or cancellation requested in due time. The processing fee will amount to 10% of the total rent paid if the booking was made on a daily base. If the booking was made on a monthly base (or based on module dates), the processing fee will amount to €50.
If a booking is cancelled less than 28 days before the beginning of the rental period, the full amount of rent already paid, up to a maximum of one month’s rent, will be due.