In preparation for the admission to study at a German university, Sprachenakademie designs compact programmes for groups which can contain not only language classes but also additional components as required.
University preparation may include the following elements:
- Intensive German classes
- Specialist language classes
- Regional studies classes
- Examination preparation
- Intercultural training
- University application training
- Introduction to German higher education
- Support with admistrative formalities and other formal appointments
- Internal or standardised final examination with certificate
- Cultural and leisure programmes
Accommodation for programme participants can also be booked through Sprachenakademie. Additional programme elements can be integrated into the overall concept upon request.
The programme duration as well as start and end dates are free of choice given enough prior notice. Additional programme locations can be requested if you are interested.