Upon receipt of your application form, we will check the submitted information to see if you meet the requirements for participation in Aachener Sprachsommer of FH Aachen. As soon as we send you the confirmation, the course can be booked under the following terms and conditions:
- Confirmation of application includes payment request. By transferring the course fee, the booking is considered confirmed and the booking terms and conditions accepted.
- The payment deadline for the course fee (and accommodation fee, if applicable) is one week following request for payment (i.e. the fee must be credited to the specified account within one week). Late payments may result in course reservations being forfeited. The only valid payment method is by international bank transfer.
- Participants who require a visa to enter Germany will receive an official invitation document following receipt of payment.
- Booking cancellations are only possible until 31st of May for the July courses and until 30th of June for courses in August. Cancellations require a valid reason (e. g. visa or health issues), written evidence of which must be provided to qualify for a refund. The registration fee of €50 is non-refundable. Changes in the bookings of European City trips are possible until this deadline as well and subject to a fee of €10.
- The course fee does not include health insurance nor accident and/or personal liability insurance. The course provider does not assume any liability. Therefore, participants agree to arrange the corresponding insurances in their home country.
- Admission to the course is based on evidence of existing German language skills submitted with the application form. All participants will take a placement test before the course starts. The provider reserves the right to adjust course bookings according to the results of this test.